Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's So Cold.....

....I had to put on some SOCKS with my Crocs! The snow has now turned to sleet, too. I shall surely starve to death, now. And damn, I abhor long pants, this is TORTURE. Hope those kissy-face Muslims at Guantanamo are not being subjected to this!

CURSE YOU, GEORGE BUSH!!!! DIE DICK CHENEY!!!!! EARLY INAUGURATION FOR THE OBAMESSIAH!!!!!









This just came to the mailbag from a crazy person:

Hi there Meany -- I'm your media relations rep for PR Newswire, which offers political journalists and bloggers public interest breaking news via email. We were the exclusive newswire for the Democratic and Republican conventions, and we continue to release policy, legislation, and administration news. The release below just crossed our wire.

Political Blogger? Me? Give you money?

*asssphinctersayswhat?*

Please take the time to comment.

0 comments: