Monday, June 30, 2008

Pleasing our International Visitors

I actually checked my stats last night to see where all the folks that read this crap are and do you know what I found? That the vast majority of the international readers got here by looking at that stupid photo of the "French pedicure" that is so ridiculous. Post HERE. It wasn't the post anyway, it was the photo. Of women's feet.

Since I am such an utter traffic WHORE, I decided to post some more feet pictures for the folks that use the interwebblags for the sole purpose for which it was designed. To look at stranger's feet. Knock your foreign selves out.

Feet? Oh, oui, si, ja, sim, ken, ta, jes, hai, ndiyo, haa'n, OO, aam, shi, yessssssss!

Barry's feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hillary's feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
John and Cindy's feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bean's feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And a mystery guest from my college years! Guess?

Please take the time to comment.

0 comments: