Friday, April 04, 2008

Holy Crap! Finally Someone Read "Dreams from my Father!"

It has only taken thirteen years, but finally someone other than me has read Barry Obama's racist screed "Dreams from my Father." I am overjoyed, not only because I hated being alone in the subset of humans that wasted money on that book, but that it was Ann Coulter that read it. (Obviously, she didn't have to pay for the book, so I am probably still in that subset by my lonesome.)

*snip*

from OBAMA'S DIMESTORE 'MEIN KAMPF':

Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

*snip*

HERE's the rest of Ann's article.

Not only that, but I also found an article in the Chicago Tribune that might give you some insight into the blithering stupidity that is Barry Obama. READ THIS.

From the Tribune article, we find out that Barry's mother was an atheist. Self-proclaimed even. Barry's description of his mother, "My mother was a Christian from Kansas." HERE.

Oh, but Hillary lies? Shit, they both do. Every time their mouths move.

Please take the time to read these articles. Please.

0 comments: